With several people wanting more than one course to get them back on the right path, this is a great way to get 2 of our courses at a great price! This bundle included both my “10 hacks to help your struggling relationship!” course, as well as my “Top 25 must-ask questions on a first date” course.
10 hacks to help your struggling relationship!
Does your relationship feel as if it hit a brick wall? Does it seem like every other month it is a new argument or disagreement? If you asked yes to the following questions don’t worry you are not alone. Statistics show that most relationships only last 2 years.
What those statistics don’t show is the ups and downs throughout those two years. Most couples can save their connection by applying outside resources via relationship counseling or relationship courses. If you want to mend your relationship and save what you worked so hard for, then this course is for you. This course offers:
- How to identify healthy and unhealthy habits inside the relationship.
- How to identify common problems and how to implement proven solutions.
- How to eradicate old patterns.
- How to forgive and let go.
- How to renew your commitment to each other.
” I would rather have a awkward conversion now than my feelings hurt later.”
The Top 25 must-ask questions on a first date course. This course takes you step by step through the top reasons why couples break up because these questions weren’t asked when they first started dating. This course offers:
- How to review this study guide and apply instantly.
- How to bring these questions up in a casual conversation.
- How to respond to the answers given to get sure-fire answers.
These questions go above and beyond just a first date and can be asked at any time if you haven’t already asked them.
To find out if this course is for you answer these simple questions:
- Do you lack the depth of knowledge on your potential future together?
- Are you uncertain if this person is a hundred percent into you?
- Are their words inconsistent with their actions? If you answered yes to at least two of these questions then this course is for you!